- Student Ministries
- Director of Student Ministries
- The Director of Student Ministries is an employee of the Lead Pastor and is directly accountable to them. This position description is approved by the Village Community Church Board, which is elected annually by the membership of Village Community Church.
- Students 6th through 12th grades and their families.
- Part time paid (10 hours per week).
Position May Be Filled By Anyone hired by the Lead Pastor in consultation with a hiring committee and approved by the church board.
Spiritual Gifts and Desirable Qualities:
- Leadership, administration, compassion, joy, patience, kindness, team player, self-starter.
Length of Service Commitment:
- One-year minimum.